Wednesday, March 23, 2016

I believe I can fly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back viewers of my blog. I have now returned from camp which was an amazing and fun experience. It is now time to share the wonder and amazingness of camp.

Our teams theme song
Some of the things I found most challenging was to try out all the activities when it came to the flying fox rock climbing, abseiling and bridge jumping. the hardest part was probably just starting myself off like letting goof the rail in the flying fox or getting the courage jumping of the bridge. The good thing is that I have defeated my rival: the Flying fox
I will return mwa, ha,ha! 



Some things that I found easy were having a good time and keeping a positive attitude especially when we were tramping. Actually I found it fin walking around in the bush and in the cave.




Was camp anything like you expected you may ask? Well thank you for asking. Let me think, the cabins were really cozy and warm, there was a lounge to hang around in with your friends, a shop. So in other words it was higher than  my expectations.

One of my favourite/proudest moments would probably be when I completed the flying fox or when I jumped off the bridge because those are not really things that I would usually do.

Once again it is the end of my blog post.
Thank you for reading and see you next time!



1 comment: