Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Cross Country

READY....................GET SET.................GO!

Last week our school had done our annual cross country and you're probably wondering what place I came in. Well I actually that question can not be answered due to me still being sick when I came back to school. Because of this I was turned into a marshal and I'm not saying I was turned into a guy called Marshal I'm talking about a guy who shows people where to go but there is a good side to this. I got to get better information for my blog. YAY! So now it is time for the main part of this blog post. It's time to reveal some of the people who showed epic values during the race.

PERSEVERANCE: I saw Aidan and Billy showing this value showing this value when they kept going even though they were really tired.

EMPATHY: I saw Caitlin showing empathy to Elyse when she was finding it really hard to keep on going.

So those are the values we were told to write about. Thanks for reading. Now if you excuse me I must make my way! 

1 comment: