Monday, May 30, 2016

Coding at Electives

So far this term coding has been really fun. We have been using Hopscotch to learn how to construct simple games such as our own versions of Crossy Road and Geometry Dash.



At times I have found coding challenging and difficult but it was still fun learning from what I did wrong and customising my game.



Right now to make the most of my learning I am planning to download the Hopscotch app and try to make more games.



Overall coding has been better than I had expected I have learned the basics of coding and now can code in my own time. It has also taught me a lot more about coding than I did .

I think coding is really fun and if you're thinking about trying it you should definitely give it a go. Well that's it for now. Thanks' for reading. Till next time, over and out.












No comments:

Post a Comment