Monday, June 13, 2016

Kapa Haka

Kia ora readers! Welcome back to my  blog.


A few weeks ago our  syndicate has started to do Kapa Haka. This is where we do traditional Maori dances and so far I am finding it quite enjoyable. I feel as thought I'm participating well and I'm trying to do the moves as properly as I can. So far in Kapa Haka I have been finding  it quite easy to copy what the leaders are telling us to do so it it just a matter of memorising the moves a bit better myself. I think one way of improving my performance during Kapa Haka is to try hard do the moves in time with the music and listen carefully while the leaders are explaining what to do. Overall I think that Kapa Haka is fun and enjoyable and is definitely worth the time.

Hey
Thanks for reading folks! I hope you liked my review on Kapa Haka and see you next time! O.K maybe not 'see' but you get what I mean. HAHA! LOL! Now eye (see what eye did there!) can see you through these eyes!

NOW I'll see you next time. Bye!

1 comment: