Thursday, October 27, 2016

DAT GUY!

Welcome back readers!
Today I will reflect on the pleasant memories of last weeks  production.

My favourite role in the production was probably acting as Guy of Gisbourne. Yes, you heard (but really read) correctly. I was DAT GUY! I also played a role in the choir and got to be one of the singers for the opening trio on the second night.

The highlight for me in the production would have to be the jokes. They were everywhere and hilarious at some parts. I also remember on the second night when Iraklis almost fell of his throne, though it was accidental it was pretty funny. Shout-out to Iraklis for recovering so well!

Image result for funny acting memeThere was one thing that I'd do differently now that I think of it. It would be more convincing with my hand gestures and when my money gets stolen off of me.

That's it for no folks.
Thanks for reading and see you next time!

1 comment: