Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Books

Image result for flick the fire engineWelcome back readers!
Today I will be talking about some of my favourite books.

My favourite picture book when I was younger was 'Flick the little fire engine'. It was about a little fire engine named Flick. At the beginning of the book the other bigger fire engines wouldn't let him go on their missions until they get into trouble and he saves the day. I think the main reason I liked the book was because it had its own songs that you could listen to on our radio.

Image result for 100  most series

My favourite author right now would have to be Anna Claybourne. She writes the 100 most... series. I like the books Anna Claybourne writes because they are very informative.


Image result for 13 story treehouse plotThroughout the whole year my favourite book would have to be 'The 13 story tree-house'. I like this book because it has a good story-line. It's all about Andy and Terry making a new book before the due date but they keep getting distracted and getting themselves into all kinds of trouble. In the end they write a story about their crazy day.

Thank's for reading peeps!
I hope you enjoyed this post.
Comment down below what books you enjoy/ed reading.
See you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment