Sunday, November 6, 2016

Book week review

Hello again readers and welcome back to my blog! Today I will be talking about the wonders of book week!

As my book week character, I went as none other than.........................Rafael from Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles. It was fun at first, being able to run around with a super tight onesie costume but then I felt like I was getting strangled while I was sitting down.

Image result for aristotle's nostril bookOn Wednesday and Thursday the whole school had a book swap. luckily on the second day I was able to swap one book but there weren't many left. I ended up picking a book called:
It's a book about a germ in of course Aristotle's nostril who wants to be happy. I personally think the germ is a booger.

For my book week activity I made a Harry Potter logo and stuck it onto some black paper and cut it out in a circle then I put lightning bolts in the background.

That's it for now folks!
Thank's for reading and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment