Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Term 4 goals

Related imageWelcome back readers!
Today I will be talking about the goals I set at the start of the term.

So far this term I have completed a few of my goals.
One of my goals that I set for myself was scoring 8 points in a basketball game. This term I have smashed that goal and scored 13 points in a game.

Another goal that I have completed is to get to at least the semi-finals for the speech competition which I am very proud of. It has been really fun lately and hopefully (I'm actually not sure how I feel about this) I get to the finals.

Image result for it's a  goal  memeOne goal I have failed in is getting an excellence badge. At least I tried.

One goal I want to change is my sports goal to: get over 15 points in a game. it sounds hard but J.L's done it so it's possible.

That's it for now folks.
See you next time and aim high!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

1 comment: