Monday, February 22, 2016

Cooking fever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello food lovers! Welcome back to my blog! This week is a special edition blog post about my activity in tech.

I know what brought all of you here, it's obviously our love of food(or you have nothing else to do). I know I love food, sometimes I like eating the food my parents cook more than I like cooking and eating my food, (I know you do too so don't hide it). Enough talk about YOU loving food, lets get on to what the blog post is really about.

SO.......................................................................................................................................................
Cooking.
Cooking was the activity in tech I got into. So far I have only made one thing: bread with tomato paste, onions and cheese. I was the only one who didn't pick chocolate-chip bread. To me what we are doing next is a mystery but I'm hoping we'll be cooking some great tasting food and I'm sure we will!

The other activities I'm most looking forward to are sewing and technology; sewing because we'll be making a big stuffed toy for ourselves( I'm a big stuffed toy fan) and technology because we get to make our own remote control car!

But back to cooking sometimes my cooking doesn't work out properly or it doesn't look 'great' or it smells really bad so it's good that our parents our here to lend us a hand by cooking 'some' of our meals( By some, you can probably tell I mean practically all of them) and usually they're the best thing you've ever tasted so this explains the meme at the bottom (HAHA, BOTTOM!) :




Keep cooking, never give up unless you get told:
every time you 'cook' Maggie 2 minute noodle soup.


Peace!

1 comment: