Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Start of the school year!

The holidays are over and now it's time to get our game on and study hard at school.




The past weeks have been really fun with dodge ball, tech and swimming and I've had time to meet my new classmates. The task system is fun as usual. I am getting better at managing my time with tasks although it is a bit challenging. I feel like I know some people better and I get together well with my table group.



Now I'm going to list down some food I like because that's all I  can think of writing:
.sushi
.pizza
.curry
.burgers
.chicken
.pie
.etc.
.basically I like a lot of food.



That's all I've got for now people of the world. If you have any food you like or a random thing you want to type in, you can type it in the comment box below. A comment is good too!


Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment