Monday, February 29, 2016

Duolingo!

Que pasa?
Como estas?
This week I will be talking about how we've been doing in Duolingo.
A few weeks ago Ms Bolger introduced us to the website called Duolingo, to help us learn how to speak Spanish.

I have enjoyed doing Duolingo so far because I have learned lots of Spanish words and it is not too hard for me to understand either. I also like how the website tells you how fluent you are in Spanish and that they give you ingots( ingame spending money ) to buy stuff.

Spanish is also quite similar to Pilipino since the Spaniards colonised the Philippines for 300 years, hence the Spanish influence! This makes it easier for me to learn some of the words.

I feel that Duolingo has actually helped me to learn Spanish and this is good because we are also learning Spanish in class it also helps that it makes me revise what you learnt.

For those who are new or struggling in Duolingo, I advise you to do Duolingo as often as you can an to revise what you learnt. Also keep your streak going to keep your 'skill' up in activities.

That's all for the week peeps! See you next time and...........................yea!:





4 comments:

  1. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

    ReplyDelete