Monday, September 5, 2016

'I'm working so hard'

Welcome back readers.
Today we will discuss a very formal topic. It is simply how well we do in school work.

I think that my time management skills at this point in life are good. Every week (I'll drop the fancy act now) I manage to finish all my tasks on Thursday or Friday which is where we are suppost to be at this age.

I feel that I balance all my work between school and home and I occasionally do some at 'After School Care'. I think this helps me relax a bit more when I am actually doing tasks. I feel like my work is at a higher standard when I am more relaxed.

Although I balance my work out between school and home I think that I am making a good use of my time at school. At task time I try to get a descent amount of work done.

I think that one thing that helps me concentrate is just working by myself without talking to anyone so I can stay focused because i find it harder when people are trying to talk to me when I work. I think another thing that can help me while working is working with a partner. That way if one of us gets distracted we can remind each other to get back to work.

That's it for now readers!
Work hard!

Image result for hard working funny gif
Crank it down a notch

No comments:

Post a Comment