Thursday, September 1, 2016

Production dancing

Welcome back viewers of my blog! Today I will be talking about how our production dance practises ave been going in the past few weeks.

So far I think that the dancing has been really fun and the moves are not that hard to learn and the songs are pretty catchy too. 

The first dance we learned was called 'Robin Hood'. This song had a catchy tune and the dance moves are pretty cool.

The second song that we learnt was called 'No Money'. It is a nice up-beat song. The moves in this song are quite faster than the moves in 'Robin hood' and harder to dance in time with but I still find it more fun because of its moves, the speed and music. 

In the dance sessions some things that I think would help lead the dances to success is to listen carefully to the instructions that the teachers give us and to try my best to execute the moves as properly and with the best timing I can possibly do (AKA just try my best). 
Image result for funny dancing
That's it for now peeps! 
Thanks for reading. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment