Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Space Projects

Welcome back readers!
Today I will be talking/ typing about a space project that I have completed in the previous weeks.
Let's blast off into today's blog post.

Image result for funny space gifMy favourite activity so far would probably be my space crossword. What I enjoyed about making the crossword was thinking of the clues for the down and across words. I didn't really learn that much while making the crossword apart from how hard it can be to think of slightly un-obvious clues for the hidden words. Another think that I learnt was that how easy creating the actual crossword was because i didn't know the the website would design the puzzle after you finished the words and clues.

That's it for now folks!
Thank's for reading and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment